Pigeon Forge "To-Do List"
We know you don’t want a to do list on vacation but here’s one anyway. We just don’t want you to miss any of the amazing experiences available in Pigeon Forge.
- Hike or drive through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Get crazy! Whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain biking, bungee jumping or zip lines are all sure to get your blood pumping and are a great way to experience the area from a different perspective.
- Come for one of our many spectacular festivals; Wilderness Wildlife Week, Patriot Fest, Appalachia Fest, Quiltfest, Saddle Up, Springfest and Winterfest offer something for everyone!
- Visit Dollywood, one of the country’s most popular theme parks.
- Soak up some history at the Old Mill.
- Be taken back in time at Titanic Pigeon Forge, the world’s largest permanent Titanic museum.
- Do a little foot stomping. We’re famous for our music here in the Smokies. Catch a show at the Dixie Stampede or the Black Bear Jamboree.
- Shop! With over 1,000,000 square feet of outlet malls a stone’s throw away, how can you resist?
- Get up close and personal with some feathered friends at Parrot Gardens, where you can feed and hold thousands of birds.
- Become a Zorbonaut! Zorb Smoky Mountains allows you to experience the foothills in a whole new way, rolling down them while inside a twelve foot globe. Awesome!
- Wonderworks invites you to “Let your Imagination run wild!” Hands on science fun for all ages.
- Indulge your little princes and princesses at Magiquest. Special magic wands help you to slay dragons, find jewels and open secret doors.
- Relax and enjoy the view from a luxurious Pigeon Forge Cabin!