Pigeon Forge "To-Do List"
We know you don’t want a to do list on vacation but here’s
one anyway. We just don’t want you to miss any of the amazing
experiences available in Pigeon Forge.
- Hike or drive through the Great Smoky Mountains National
- Get crazy! Whitewater rafting, rock climbing, mountain
biking, bungee jumping or zip lines are all sure to get your
blood pumping and are a great way to experience the area
from a different perspective.
- Come for one of our many spectacular festivals;
Wilderness Wildlife Week, Patriot Fest, Appalachia Fest,
Quiltfest, Saddle Up, Springfest and Winterfest offer
something for everyone!
- Visit Dollywood, one of the country’s most popular theme
- Soak up some history at the Old Mill.
- Be taken back in time at Titanic Pigeon Forge, the
world’s largest permanent Titanic museum.
- Do a little foot stomping. We’re famous for our music
here in the Smokies. Catch a show at the Dixie Stampede or
the Black Bear Jamboree.
- Shop! With over 1,000,000 square feet of outlet malls a
stone’s throw away, how can you resist?
- Get up close and personal with some feathered friends at
Parrot Gardens, where you can feed and hold thousands of
- Become a Zorbonaut! Zorb Smoky Mountains allows you to
experience the foothills in a whole new way, rolling down
them while inside a twelve foot globe. Awesome!
- Wonderworks invites you to “Let your Imagination run
wild!” Hands on science fun for all ages.
- Indulge your little princes and princesses at
Magiquest. Special magic wands help you to slay dragons,
find jewels and open secret doors.
- Relax and enjoy the view from a luxurious Pigeon Forge